Sunday 22 August 2010

Not Sure What To Do? Start With Something.

As mentioned in my last post, I recently had to modify this years major goal which was competing in SYTYCD Australia 2011. After this, I found myself uncertain of how to proceed, what my new goals should be, and how to get back in to the swing of things.  


I was concerned I didn't have a vision - but the other day I started writing down a few little things I knew I did want and from there, well the flood gates opened, new and old dreams resurfaced and I found the energy and motivation to start moving in that direction again.  


So if you are wondering - 'What do I want to do?' or even thinking 'I don't know what I want!' - just start with some little things and I guarantee this will give you motivation to keep going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment